CornersColoredOrangeCornersColoredOrange

Main Art Favorites Reviews Stats

All 15 art Reviews

Perfect makeup Perfect makeup

great picture. the eyes look a little off.

csengea responds:

yes. true that :)

Oh, Those Teeth! Oh, Those Teeth!

I don't really get it, but that doesn't mean it doesn't look great.

Rudolph Rudolph

fantastic job with the snow. you always see that sort of thing done poorly, so its great to see you put the effort int making it look right. however, I'm no expert on reindeer, but the hair is looking a little... thin. Also, just nitpicking but the holly and parts of the bridle's edges are kinda harsh compared to the soft edges of the rest of the piece. other than that, absolutely beautiful.

LukeF responds:

Thank you, I agree could've looked thicker in terms of fur and softer on the leaves. :P

Falx and Fenix Falx and Fenix

Interesting style. Smart use of lighting. The skulls in the background are kind of extra and are shaded like one flat plane instead of several objects. Also the bird's anatomy is off. In the future, use a reference. If you're going to put little details in the background, you can't just half ass them. Give them the same shading as he rest of the piece or take them out. Also, the dragon looks great.

jack-phantom responds:

Thanks for the kind words and for the advice. I'll definitely use references in the future. I kinda rushed the skulls. Didn't think it was that noticeable but now that I look at it...yeah i see what you mean.

Antony and Nightshank Antony and Nightshank

That bat sword idea is straight genius, and I love that you showed it's transformations

Tree Dragon thing. Tree Dragon thing.

I really like this piece. Eeeet ees coolio, but I think you should have filled the color in more. There are still places where you can see the white of the paper. Also, you should try to take better photos. Yeah.

Aymeric and Silvertooth Aymeric and Silvertooth

The pose is very interesting and the saber tooth thing is cool af. The dudes face is a little weak and the shading is kinda shallow, but the design is so cool. Nice.

DarkAngel45000 responds:

Thank you so much! yeah the face got kinda strange when I inked the drawing... I'm glad you liked the design anyhow :)

The Time Before War The Time Before War

I really like the shading and background of this piece. As far as anatomy is concerned however, not the strongest piece. The penguin is a little bit scary. I feel like he's staring into my soul. Next time, you should use more references. Ees cute tho.

CaptainThinker responds:

Thank You, The feedback really help and will be applied to my next C.O.T.M

Chance knight Chance knight

At first I thought he had a building on his head. No, but this is badass. My only comment would be that the hatching feel very consistent. Oh and it's kinda hard to tell that it's a fish. Fantastic

challange of the month challange of the month

Despite the anatomy problems with the bird and human, I really like this piece. There are a few continuity errors as far as shading is concerned, but I love the bow and I really like the background. The pose is very ambitious. I really like the dudes in the foreground. Yeah.

droepie responds:

thank you very much :) i appreciate your input. a never drew any kind of animal befor this so i was really just spitballing it and i'm very new at all of this shading and coloring so i am learning :) again thx for the insight.